Facebook & Instagram for Retailers: Hamilton
Hamilton: 1:00pm - 4:30pm, afternoon tea provided
Social media impacts the way retailers market, communicate and brand themselves. This workshop looks at the role social media plays in influencing your customer's attitudes and behaviour, how your company's social media can be used as an extension of your physical or online store, and how to use it to engage and grow your customer base.
This event has sold out in Auckland, so be sure to book now to secure a spot!
- Best practice for Facebook and Instagram
- The basics of Instagram Shop
- The basics of Facebook advertising
- Content & imagery tips
- How to run successful competitions
- Integrating social media with your website
- What to do if things go wrong
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW!
$125 (+gst) for Retail NZ members
$250 (+gst) for non members. Interested in membership? Contact us on 0800 472 472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.