FREE Seminar: Benefits of Card Payments - Wellington
This free 2-hour breakfast session will show you how to benefit from card payments, covering everything from how to avoid online fraud, to new technologies.
This info session is designed specifically for small business. Presented by MasterCard and Payments NZ.
Registrations close Monday 8 October.
Send your name, phone and business name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you have questions, contact: Lisa Joe - 021 191 3051
- Understanding the different parts of the payment system.
- The various players of the payment system - who they are, and what they do.
- Best practice card acceptance and key info you need to know, on how to enjoy the benefits of electronic payments.
- Tips on how to be safe online - fraud avoidance, card acceptance over the internet.
- New technology for payments.
Where: InterContinental Wellington, Lambton Suite 2 & 3.
When: Wednesday 24 October | 8am - 10am.
Breakfast included. Did we mention it's FREE?
Target audience: Store owners, and store directors.