Small & Medium Retailers Forum
Half-day forum for independent owner-operators
Bringing together store owner-operators and small high street retailers in a half day forum to hear expert presentations on how to build great small to medium businesses that thrive in today and tomorrow's environment.
Themes covered include:
- Attracting talent and creating a great SME workplace culture.
- Going from 1 to 10 - how we scaled and succeeded.
- Adding online to your offering - Omni channel for the small retailer.
Hear from other independent owner-operators on how to excel in your retail business. Featured speakers include:
- Liz Wheadon | Director, Glengarry.
- Anita Affleck | Director, Global Baby.
- Sam Fletcher | Founder & CEO, Evo Bikes.
- Don't miss the inspirational keynote from Pic Picot, from Pic's Peanut Butter, who gave New Zealand their most loved peanut butter.
If you have any questions or input, please contact us on 0800 472 472 (Australian Free Phone 1800 128 086), or email email@example.com.
The Retail NZ Forum will be followed by the Retail NZ Excellence Awards.