How it works
Entering the Retail NZ Awards is easy - here's how it works!
Step 1: Decide where you shine
You can enter multiple categories to showcase your business. Submit your entry and supporting information ready to be judged against other retailers around the country.
Step 2: Show us what you've got
All entrants will receive one in-store assessments to measure your in-store experience, based on criteria relating to the categories you've entered. The results of this assessment will be used to identify Finalists in each category. During this time you'll also be promoting your store to receive votes for the People's Choice Award.
Step 3: Get your customers voting
The People's Choice Award will be judged by your customers! After entries have closed you will receive an entry and promotion kit filled with resources to help you promote your store, and get your customers voting!
Step 4: Shout it from the rooftops
Finalists will be announced and will be invited to attend the Retail NZ Awards Gala Dinner in Auckland. We'll send you two tickets free of charge so you'll just need to book your travel and accommodation, and book any extra tickets for your team members.
Step 5: The big night!
Winners will be announced at the Retail NZ Summit and Awards Gala Dinner on the 23rd of July at SkyCity Convention Centre.
Other important information:
- To enter, you must be a retailer in New Zealand who has been trading for at least 12 months.
- You are able to enter multiple categories.You will also be automatically entered into the People's Choice category - please note this is in addition to your entry/ies and you do not need to select it from the categories list.
- The cost to enter for members is $75 (+GST), and for non-members is $150 (+GST) for one category, per store.
- If you are entering more than 10 stores, you will be eligible for a 20% discount of the overall price and you will be invoiced offline. Simply select the 'Invoice me' option at the time of check out and we will send you an invoice with the discount applied.
- Entries must be submitted as individual stores. For example, if you operate two stores you must create two entries if you wish to have both stores considered. Or choose one store that you would like to be up for an award.
- If you are entering the Omnichannel category and belong to a National Chain or Franchise Group, your Head Office/National Body must enter this category on behalf of your brand/store group.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com.
See here for terms and conditions.