The country is now at Alert Level 1. This means that retail stores can now operate normally.
Key things to know:
- The Government is asking all businesses to display an official COVID-19 Tracer App QR code to allow customers to scan in and keep a diary of where they have been. It is recommended but not compulsory. To obtain a code, see the Ministry of Health website.
- It is a good idea to maintain good hygiene in-store, with frequent handwashing and cleaning of services.
- An extension to the Government Wage Subsidy is available for some businesses.
- Retail NZ's business partners can help you manage your business through the aftermath of COVID-19.
- If you need specific products or services relating to COVID-19, please check our COVID-19 Suppliers' Directory.
We're here to help you - so ask us first
Please don't hesitate to contact our Advice Service should you require any assistance. You can ring us on 0800 472 472 (1800 128 086 from Australia) or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on 11th June 2020.