People's Choice Voting Terms and Conditions
RETAIL NEW ZEALAND AWARDS PEOPLE'S CHOICE VOTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Voting is open to all residents of New Zealand.
2) Voting is open between 30/04/2019 and 23.59 on 30/05/2019 ("Voting Period"). No votes will be accepted outside of the Entry Period.
3) Limit of one (1) vote per person per day during the Voting Period - IP addresses are being monitored, and suspicious voting activity may result in disqualification or votes being revoked.
4) Retail NZ will tally all votes from all eligible entries submitted during the Voting Period to determine finalists, a runner up, and a winner.
5) The winner will be announced at the Retail NZ Summit and Awards Gala Dinner, at Sky City Convention Centre in Auckland, on the 23rd of July.
6) Retail NZ's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7) Retail NZ reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of votes and voters (including a voter's identity and number of votes) and to disqualify any voter who submits a vote that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the voting process.
8) Retail NZ accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected votes. Retail NZ assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a vote as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the internet or any website. Votes are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Retail NZ, not at the time of transmission by the voter. Errors and omissions will be accepted at Retail NZ's discretion.
9) Personal information will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting the People's Choice Award (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing votes, awarding any applicable prizes, communicating with voters and otherwise conducting this People's Choice Award) and for publicity purposes surrounding Retail NZ,, People's Choice and the People's Choice Awards. By voting, voters consent to the use of their information as described.