Welcome to the Asia Pacific Retailers Convention & Exhibition
The Asia Pacific Retailers Convention & Exhibition (APRCE) is the major project of the Federation of Asia-Pacific Retailers Associations (FAPRA).
Held every two years, the event has become Asia’s biggest and longest running retail convention and exhibition since it was first held in 1983 in Tokyo, Japan. The Philippines last played host to the APRCE in 1993. The APRCE’s objectives are two-pronged: to discover new approaches to the latest issues facing the region’s retailers and highlight innovative solutions that can help retailers differentiate themselves from competitors, to deliver greater value to consumers in Asia and Pacific region.
APRCE will be held on 28-30 November 2022 at Ashley Hotel Tanah Abang, Jakarta, Indonesia. There are both in-person and online ticket options available.
Here is a break down of what will be covered over the three days:
Monday 28 November 2022 from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Tuesday 29 November 2022 from 9am to 5.30pm
- The Asia Pacific Economy: Enroute to Recovery
- New Retail Post-COVID-19 Pandemic
- Rethinking the Supply Chain Network
- The State of Retailing in Economies of the FAPRA.
Wednesday 30 November 2022 from 9am to 5.30pm
- Transformation of Retailers towards the Future
- Sustainable Retailing: Contribution to SDGs
- Driving SME Engagement in New Retail Post COVID-19
- Customer Engagement in the New Retail
- New Game, New Rules for International Retail Expansion
- Putting Retail at the Heart of the Metaverse
- Attractiveness of Investment in Retail.
Secure your spot
There are a variety of in-person and online ticket options available. Take a look and choose what works best for you and your business.
Early Bird tickets are available!
Early bird registration period runs until 28 October 2022.
Regular registration for in-person ticket will start on 29 October until 18 November 2022.
Regular registration for online ticket will start on 29 October until 21 November 2022.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email [email protected].