Re:shaping the future of Plastics in Aotearoa New Zealand
Plastics New Zealand recently launched Re:Plastics, a circular economy initiative focused on helping organisations improve the circularity of their plastics. They are running their first collaborative workshop next month and are offering the members of Retail NZ a special rate.
The Re:Plastics workshop is happening on the 3rd of May in Auckland, facilitated by the team from Circularity.
Register now to shape your circular plastics pathway. Attendees at the workshop will begin to create a tangible pathway to circularity for their plastics. You will:
- Identify the most impactful plastics challenges to tackle within your business.
- Explore methodologies and solutions, shaping your pathway to success.
- Connect and collaborate with others on the same journey.
- Learn how to get buy-in and identify funding opportunities.
- Receive access to our Re:Plastics Training Manual, an expanded version of our free design guide.
The workshop is suitable for individuals or teams. If you’re wanting an opportunity to collaborate more closely with a key customer or supplier – here it is.
Date: Tuesday 3rd May, Auckland
Times: from 8:30am to 4:30/5pm
Location: Events on Khyber (155 Khyber Pass Rd in the REINZ building)
– $350* Plastics NZ Members
– $450* Partner Organisations – Retail NZ members code RN0522
– $550* Non-Members
* $350 reduction in course costs thanks to subsidy from the Ministry for the Environment’s Waste Minimisation Fund
Secure your spot
To register, email [email protected]
Use the code RN0522 to access the Retail NZ partner’s rate.