Money on your mind?
Everyone can use a little extra help when it comes to reaching their money goals. Westpac’s Managing Your Money programme joins us to offer their engaging, practical and interactive financial wellbeing programme to help you feel more confident when it comes to making decisions about your money.
You are invited to join the Westpac Managing Your Money team for their three online classes and a fourth special topic covering Investing with the team from BT Funds Management and CEO of Hatch – Krsten Lunman talk about all things about investing.
Session Two: Preparing for the future
Date: Thursday 19 May 2022
Time: 11:00am – 11:45am
Location: Online workshop (through Microsoft Teams)
This workshop will cover:
- How to save for retirement.
- Look into Kiwisaver features and benefits.
The Managing Your Money team offer these classes as general information only and do not talk about Westpac products and services. If you need personalised advice, email [email protected] they’ll find the right person to help.
You may also be interested in these events in Westpac’s Managing Your Money series:
- Session One: Weathering the storms
- Session Three: Goal setting and intro into investments (more information coming soon!)
- Session Four: The Wonderful World of Investments (more information coming soon!)