Here’s what you need to know
- Current alert levels and what they mean for your business
- Frequently asked questions
- How can our business partners help?
- COVID-19 Equipment, Services and Support
The information on this webpage reflects the best information we have in a rapidly changing situation, we will continue to update it as we get more information (last updated 8 December, 9am).
|All of New Zealand = LEVEL 1|
|Who can open?|
|Can employees come to work?|
|You must display an official QR code.|
|No formal requirements.|
|Everyone must wear a face covering on public transport in Auckland and on all flights nationwide.|
|Social groups and public venues|
|Public health requirements|
|No formal requirements, but we recommend that you encourage:|
– frequent handwashing,
– use of hand sanitiser,
– regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces,
– ask people with cold or flu like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
If you need advice, please get in touch with our Advice Service on 0800 472 472 (1800 128 086 from Australia) or email us on [email protected].
Find the latest Government information about COVID-19 here.
Frequently asked questions
We’re here to help, so ask us first
Please contact our Advice Service should you require any assistance. You can ring us on 0800 472 472 (1800 128 086 from Australia) or send us an email on [email protected].