Retail NZ webinar – Preparing for Omicron
As you will be aware the country has moved to the red setting of the traffic light system. This brings with it a new operating environment, set of guidelines and different kinds of financial support for your business.
Join us for the Retail NZ webinar – Preparing for Omicron on Thursday 27 January at 8am. We will discuss the following key areas to help you, your business and teams navigate this environment:
- Operating at the Red setting and key Government updates
- Business continuity planning
- Financial support available
- What is a close contact and what to do if your business in a location of interest
- Mask exemptions – what you can ask of customers and your employees.
Date: Thursday 27 January 2022
Location: Online webinar
Registrations are limited, click below to save your spot today!
This webinar will contain the key information to help you navigate the next stage in the COVID-19 environment, we hope you can join us.