Personal Safety and Conflict Management Training (single user)
RISQ New Zealand delivers seminars for all people at risk of being involved in conflict situations across a wide variety of industries.
Gain skills to assist in managing violent and aggressive behaviour (VAB) to keep yourself and others safe.
This programme will provide you with the confidence and competence to manage personal safety and conflict situations in a way that optimises your own safety and that of others around you.
Course takes between 20-30 minutes.
- Identify high risk situations including situational awareness and threat identification.
- Understand the TRIUMPH concept.
- Identify stress responses and strategies to manage them.
- Identify the play your ACES concept and strategies to build rapport.
- Identify precautionary measures to be implemented including safe space.
- Identify the importance of awareness, precautions and preparation (the Safety APP concept).
- Where to go for help.
If you have any questions about this programme and whether it’s right for your business, please give RISQ a call on +64 9 309 3639 or email them at [email protected].
Retail NZ members: $29.00 – make sure you are logged in to access this price. Let us know if you need help logging in.