Where can a New Zealand business source internationally sought-after retail training?
Enter the fascinating world of Retail DNA – an up-close online training series that focuses on the fundamentals of retail finance, profitability and related performance metrics. Learn at your own pace, with 10 online lessons, a practical workbook, videos, an app, templates, toolkits, and mental gym sessions.
Designed by the retail experts at ieRetail, you can elevate your retail performance with this online learning course. Your Retail NZ membership gives you 15% off all training and tools from ieRetail – see more info about pricing below.
ieRetail has an impressive clientele of big box New Zealand and international brands, like New World, Mitre 10, Hunting and Fishing, PAKn’SAVE, Walmart, Shoprite, Diageo, Unilever and Coles. Their Retail DNA course is designed to provide you with highly sought after and easily understood knowledge and insights to optimise your retail performance.
With Retail DNA, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover the metrics behind great retail performance.
- Apply retail theory in store.
- Read retail Profit & Loss (P&L) statements.
- Understand the leverage options in your DNA.
- Use key retail formulas.
- Calculate cost & sell pricing options.
- Manage moving average price (weighted average cost) and other cost/profit models.
- Blend margins and the art and science of margin management.
- Interpret relationships between multiple metrics.
- Strategise using your Retail DNA.
Offer for Retail NZ members:
We are offering an exclusive Retail NZ member discount of 15% off the full price of Retail DNA (RRP $489, incl. GST).
We are also offering 15% off our other online programs including:
- the new online short course, Dealing with Discount Requests in a Retail Store, (RRP $95, incl. GST), and
- our online tools Product Pilots (RRP $249, incl. GST) and The Space Puppet. (RRP $189, incl. GST).
“For over fifteen years we have worked with ieRetail to build training and specific staff development solutions across the Foodstuffs Cooperative. Their expertise in retail skills, strategy, team & leadership development, retail buying and purchasing, negotiating, and retail coaching for senior managers have added significant measurable benefits to the Foodstuffs Cooperative at many levels. Their approach means projects, solutions and training delivery are aligned to our needs. They have a communication style which suits the large yet fragmented style of our cooperative business model and have become an invaluable business partner.”– Foodstuffs North Island